Piso WiFi is a popular prepaid WiFi service in the Philippines that enables users to purchase credits to access the internet. The service uses vending machine-style kiosks in public places where users may buy internet access in tiny quantities, often 1 peso per minute. Piso WiFi routers use the IP address 10.0.0.1 as their default gateway. This gateway may manage different Piso WiFi network settings, including the “Pause Time” feature.
What’s Piso WiFi Pause Time?
The Piso WiFi Pause Time feature enables users to temporarily halt their internet connection via the 10.0.0.1 gateway for a set amount of time. This may be handy for managing internet consumption and preserving prepaid credits. When Pause Time is enabled, users may pause their connection for 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours at a time. The connection will automatically resume when the set time has expired. Pausing the internet connection prohibits you from accessing the web at that period. When users take a break from surfing the internet, it might assist them in preventing unintentional usage of their prepaid credits.
Access The 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Gateway
Users must log into the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi gateway to access the Pause Time feature. Follow these steps to do this.
Connect To Piso WiFi Network
Connect the device (such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.) to the Piso WiFi wireless network you wish to manage first. Check that you are within range of the Piso WiFi router.
Open Web Browser
Open any web browser on the device after you are connected. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other browser may be used.
Enter 10.0.0.1 In The Address Bar
Enter “10.0.0.1” in the browser’s address box and press enter. This will send you to the Piso WiFi gateway’s login page.
Login With Admin Credentials
You must log in with administrative privileges. “admin” is the default username, while “password” is the default password. Enter your username and password if you have changed the admin login information. Once logged in, the Piso WiFi admin dashboard and settings will appear.
Enabe Piso WiFi Pause Time
You may activate the Pause Time feature after accessing the 10.0.0.1 gateway by following these steps.
Navigate to the “Time Settings” or “Pause Time” section of the gateway dashboard. Typically, this is found under the “Advanced Settings” or “Internet Settings” tab.
Enable Pause Time
Look for the Pause Time setting and activate it. Sometimes, all that is required is to flip on a simple check box or toggle.
Select Default Pause Time Interval
There should be options for setting the default pause time interval. Typically, the options are 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours. Choose your favorite default interval.
Click “Apply” or “Save Settings” on the gateway interface to save your changes. Once activated, the Pause Time feature will be available for usage via the 10.0.0.1 gateway.
Use Piso WiFi Pause Time
Once the feature is activated, follow these steps to pause your Piso WiFi internet connection.
Access 10.0.0.1 Gateway
First, follow the steps above to log into the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi gateway.
Click “Pause Time”
Click “Pause Time” once you’ve logged in. This instantly disconnects your internet connection.
You will be prompted to select a pause duration of 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours. Select the appropriate time interval.
Your internet connection will pause for the amount of time you choose after selecting the duration. During this time, you will not have web access.
When the pause timer expires, your connection will automatically resume, and you will have access to the internet again.
Extend Or Shorten If Needed
Log back into the 10.0.0.1 gateway and repeat the operation if you need to extend or shorten the pause period.
Using Piso WiFi Pause Time Benefits
With the 10.0.0.1 gateway, pausing your Piso WiFi internet connection has various advantages.
- Save Prepaid Credits – Suspending connection for a set time prevents prepaid credits from being used when you don’t require access. Credits could last longer as a result.
- Control Internet Usage – This feature enables you to restrict your internet usage during certain times actively. This encourages healthy, balanced technology habits.
- Manage Bandwidth – Pause Time on public Piso WiFi networks helps free up bandwidth during high use times when performance drops due to congestion.
- Take Internet Breaks – It allows you to take frequent pauses from your internet connection throughout the day. This helps alleviate eye strain and increase concentration.
- Avoid Unintended Charges – Prepaid credits might occasionally be used quicker than anticipated. Pause Time allows you to halt this consciously.
- Improve Productivity – Set internet off-times may assist in reducing distractions and increasing work/study efficiency.
Customizing Pause Time Settings
By default, the Piso WiFi Pause Time settings may not meet everyone’s requirements and preferences. Fortunately, the Pause Time features of the 10.0.0.1 gateway interface may be customized.
Set Custom Duration
Instead of the typical 30-minute, 1-hour, and 2-hour intervals, you may set a custom pause duration such as 45 minutes, 90 minutes, etc. This enables you to match pause times to your specific schedule.
Schedule Recurring Pauses
You may arrange automatic pauses for periodic internet breaks at certain times/days. For example, from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. every night, you may set a 4-hour pause.
Pause Individual Devices
Some gateways allow you to pause specific network devices while leaving others connected selectively. This allows for more precise control.
Set Data Usage Limits
You may configure pauses to trigger after a specified amount of data has been used. For example, you may set a daily restriction of 50MB before automatic pause.
Extend Maximum Duration
Some routers have a maximum pause period, such as 2 hours. For longer pauses, this setting may be raised or eliminated.
Troubleshooting Piso WiFi Pause Time
Despite its merits, the Pause Time feature may sometimes cause problems for users. Here are some troubleshooting recommendations.
- Check Gateway Admin Access – Ensure you have appropriate access to the 10.0.0.1 gateway. Connect to the Piso WiFi network, log into the gateway using admin credentials, and ensure that the settings may be changed.
- Verify Pause Time Is Enabled – The feature may be deactivated on the gateway. Check the settings to make sure it’s switched on.
- Confirm Internet Connectivity – Load a web page before stopping to ensure your device has internet access on the Piso WiFi network.
- Allow Popups From Gateway – The gateway interface may open in a new popup window, which must be enabled in the browser.
- Refresh Gateway Page – If the Pause Time button does not show or operate correctly, try refreshing the 10.0.0.1 page.
- Check Account Credits – Before you may pause your Piso WiFi connection, your Piso WiFi connection account must first establish an active connection.
- Reboot Router – Rebooting the Piso WiFi router hardware as a final option may address any software difficulties with the Pause Time feature.
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Router
The Piso 10.0.0.1 WiFi router is a popular prepaid public WiFi hotspot solution in the Philippines. Piso WiFi enables users to access the internet while on the move by buying credits and connecting to Piso WiFi routers situated in public places. Piso WiFi was introduced in 2017 by Pisonet, which formerly operated Pisonet internet cafés. When compared to data plans, the service immediately gained appeal as an economical and simple way to access online. The default gateway for accessing the admin settings of Piso WiFi routers is 10.0.0.1. It enables you to manage numerous tasks, such as WiFi passwords, bandwidth restrictions, and other settings.
How Does 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Work?
Piso WiFi routers are set up in heavy-traffic places such as malls, transportation hubs, and business areas. Prepaid internet credits may be purchased via Piso WiFi kiosks and vending machines. Users may connect to the Piso WiFi hotspot by selecting the network in their WiFi settings after paying credits. The bought credits are deducted depending on the time spent on the internet. The 10.0.0.1 gateway provides access to checking bandwidth use, blocking devices, and imposing parental controls. It allows Piso WiFi providers to manage their networks remotely.
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Router Benefits
The 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi router provides several advantages to users.
Piso WiFi offers portable and cheap internet access via public hotspots. Contracts or monthly payments are not required for users. It provides an easy-to-use internet solution.
Pay-per-use internet access is possible with prepaid credits. Users are only charged for the amount of time they are connected. Unlike monthly data plans, this helps keep expenditures under control.
Without settings, Piso WiFi hotspots may be accessed by any WiFi-enabled device, including smartphones, computers, and tablets. One account may connect to several devices.
The 10.0.0.1 gateway allows Piso WiFi operators to monitor and manage routers remotely. This enables effective hotspot network maintenance.
The gateway interface provides parental control capabilities for blocking unsuitable websites and limiting children’s internet use.
How To Set Up 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Router?
Here are the steps to set up and configure a new 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi router.
Connect Router To Internet
To connect the Piso WiFi router’s WAN/Internet port to a modem or wall socket with internet access, use an Ethernet cable.
Plug In Power
To turn up the device, connect the power adapter to the router and plug it into an electrical outlet. Allow 2-3 minutes for the computer to power up.
Connect To Router
To connect, search for and select the WiFi network name of your Piso WiFi router on your smartphone, laptop, or computer.
Start a web browser and enter “10.0.0.1” into the address box. To access the router admin console, press enter.
Enter Admin Credentials
Enter the admin username and password when prompted. This is often “admin” for both the username and the password.
As needed, you may configure the WiFi name, password, parental controls, and other settings inside the 10.0.0.1 interface.
To save any changes to the router settings, click “Save” or “Apply Settings” on the admin interface.
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi and Router Troubleshooting
The following are some frequent problems and solutions for 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi routers.
Can’t Access 10.0.0.1 Interface
- Reset the router to factory settings by holding the reset button on the back for 10 seconds or more.
- Check that your device is connected to the router’s WiFi or Ethernet.
- Check that the router is turned on and is connected to the internet modem/jack.
Slow WiFi Speeds
- Optimize router location by keeping it central and away from signal-blocking items.
- Check the number of connected devices and unplug those not in use.
- To reduce interference, try changing the WiFi channel on the 10.0.0.1 interface.
- Place the router away from probable sources of interference.
- Upgrading the router firmware from 10.0.0.1 to the most recent stable version is recommended.
- Change the Ethernet wire that connects the router to the modem.
Can’t Log Into 10.0.0.1 Interface
- Use the default admin credentials: admin username and admin password.
- To reset admin login information, reset the router to factory settings.
- Ensure you’re using the right IP address – 10.0.0.1 rather than 10.0.0.01.
Forgot WiFi Password
- Navigate to the 10.0.0.1 interface and choose WiFi settings to see or reset the password.
- To recover the router’s default WiFi password, do a factory reset.
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding regulating Pause Time on Piso WiFi networks.
How To Check My Remaining Piso WiFi Credits?
Look for the “Account Status” or “Credit Balance” area when you log into the 10.0.0.1 gateway. This will show you how many prepaid credits you have left.
Is It Possible To Pause Piso WiFi On Phone?
Yes, while connected to the Piso WiFi network, you may access the 10.0.0.1 gateway and Pause Time feature straight from your smartphone’s browser.
What Happens When My Piso WiFi Pause Time Ends?
When the set pause duration ends, your internet connection will immediately resume and restore access to websites and apps.
How To Resume My Connection Before Pause Time Ends?
Log back into the 10.0.0.1 gateway and choose the option to resume your connection quickly. This takes precedence over the previously set pause duration.
Is There Any Piso WiFi App For Managing Pause Time?
Officially, Piso WiFi does not have a mobile app. The specified interface for managing settings is the 10.0.0.1 gateway. Some third-party apps may be available, but take care since Piso WiFi providers do not recommend them.
Is It Possible To Use Pause Time On Other WiFi Networks?
The Pause Time feature is only accessible on Piso WiFi networks via the 10.0.0.1 gateway interface. Other WiFi networks do not natively support it.
What’s The Default 10.0.0.1 Login Username And Password?
The following are the default credentials: Username: admin password is the password. These may be changed using the gateway settings.
Key Takeaways About Piso WiFi Pause Time
The Piso WiFi Pause Time feature, available via the 10.0.0.1 gateway, allows you to pause your prepaid internet connection easily. Users now have greater discretion over connecting and spending prepaid credits. The following are some of the highlights.
- Pause Time allows you to restrict your internet use for set periods actively.
- There are default durations of 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours available.
- Custom pause durations may also be defined.
- It is possible to schedule recurrent pause times for regular breaks.
- Individual network devices may be selectively paused.
- Checking gateway access, account credits, and router resetting are all part of the troubleshooting procedure.
Piso WiFi users may strike a healthy balance between keeping connected and taking needed breaks from the internet thanks to the flexibility to pause and resume access instantly. In summary, the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause Time feature allows users to easily stop their internet access as needed, giving them more control over their prepaid accounts.