Facebook is the globe’s most preferred social network website, with an approximated user base of over 2.3 million users worldwide. Most of Facebook’s user base is on a mobile system, including iOS and Android. The indigenous Facebook app on the iPhone is great for using the network; however, it does not offer to download the video onto your phone. If you are making use of an iPhone/iPad, there’s an application that can download Facebook videos for you.
Download Facebook Videos to Your iPhone
MyMedia is a file manager that enables you to download various media web content onto your iOS gadgets. When it comes to videos, you can download them from an internet site (third-party downloader) as well as save them to your video camera roll. The best part is that the application is totally free to use.
1. Download the free MyMedia app to your iOS device. It needs your device to be running iOS 9 or later.
2. Open Facebook. Navigate to the video you wish to download. Ensure that the video-sharing setting is set to “Public,” otherwise MyMedia won’t be able to download the video.
3. Copy the video link. This can quickly be done by clicking the “Share button -> More Options -> Copy.” It will automatically copy the video link to the clipboard.
4. Open the MyMedia application, and select the browser tab. In the address bar, type “fbdown.net” and Tap Enter.
5. Once the website has opened, paste the link for the Facebook video you copied earlier in the download link area.
6. Now, Choose the quality you want to download the video in. You can select from either HQ quality or Standard quality.
7. Enter in a file name and press Enter. The video will start downloading.
8. Once downloaded, Click outside of the dialog box and open the “Media” tab from the screen’s bottom.
9. Click on the video name you just downloaded and tap “Save to Camera Roll.” Give the app admin permission to do so when required.
You can even download videos from any other websites like Youtube by simply entering a Youtube download website link in the Browser and the Youtube video link on the respective website. Use the same way described above to save the video.
That’s it. You will now search your video in your device’s camera roll, where you can watch it later or share it with anyone you might want to. Unfortunately, the method is not as good as having a direct Facebook in-app option to download videos, but until we get that on iOS, It is a good alternative.