Nowadays, Snapchat has added a new feature to its Android And iOS apps that lets users share their stories with their friends. The most recent version of the popular Snapchat app lets users share videos from the YouTube app.
Now, instead of manually copying the video’s URL, you can share the link from the app with your Snapchat friend. It will be a special sticker with a picture of a video from YouTube.
The video of this update makes it easier to share YouTube videos on Snapchat without having to do it one by one. Instead, it’s possible to add YouTube videos directly to the stories and send them as Snapchat “snaps.”
Snapchat users will pay more attention to the people who make new videos on YouTube because of this unique experience. In addition, users worldwide will soon be able to use this feature.
This new feature was made public by Snapchat on its official blog. The blog post says that the company wants to make it easier for YouTubers who want to share their favorite clips on Snapchat without leaving Snapchat.
All Snapchat users on iOS and Android will be able to share their favorite YouTube videos with their friends right from the Snapchat Camera without copying and pasting them.
To Share your Favored YouTube videos on Snapchat, do the following:
- YouTube app on your phone or tablet should be open. You can start watching a video.
- Share and choose a Snapchat icon from the list.
- Snapchat’s camera will be ready to use at this point.
- Your chosen video will show up as a YouTube sticker on your Snap.
- You can also add effects or filters to the picture to make things even better.
- To save your Snap, click on the Camera button and press the Save button.
Final Words about YouTube videos on Snapchat:
Snapchat users could share YouTube video links on the app after they took a picture of it. This was the case until now. It took the users a long time after copying the YouTube videos to add them to the video.