OBS is an open-source screen-recording and video-editing program that allows users to capture their screens and record video and audio. OBS Studio’s essential functions include screen recording, adding text, adding graphic overlays, encoding, managing numerous stream sources, and more. This guide will be helpful if you want to download OBS Studio for Windows and Mac devices. We’ll go through how to download OBS Studio for Windows and Mac in this post.
What is OBS Studio?
Many individuals pick OBS studio for their streaming studio for various reasons, one of which is that it is open source. This program may be used to record videos as well as do live feeds. The software is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. You must first download the program, then install it on your computer. When compared to other options, OBS offers a more significant number of functions.
Features of OBS Studio
OBS Studio has several valuable features that make it one of the most exemplary free screen recording programs available. In addition, it contains several features that you’ll find in more expensive applications. Some of the features of the OBS are listed below.
- Allows you to record and blend real-time video and audio in high-definition. On the platform, you may generate scenes from various sources, including text, browser windows, cameras, capture cards, windows capture, text, and more.
- There’re No Limits on the number of scenarios you may create. Not only that, but the bespoke transitions make switching between these scenarios a breeze.
- An audio mixer is included in OBS. Various pre-source audio filters, such as noise gate, suppression, and gain, are included in this audio mixer. In addition, support for VST plugins gives you total control over your audio.
- The program is simple to set up. You may quickly add a new source, replicate an existing source, and change the characteristics of the authorities.
- A settings panel provides access to a variety of setup choices for fine-tuning every element of your recording.
- It has a Dock UI that enables you to rearrange the layout as needed.
- You have a variety of transitions to pick from, which you may use to swap between scenes or even include stinger video clips.
- Users may program hotkeys to accomplish any operation they choose. Hotkeys may be assigned to do tasks like flipping between scenes, beginning or stopping streams, muting audio sources, and more.
- You may use the studio mode to test your scenes/sources before going public. In addition, you may use this to change your sceneries or references or even create a new one.
- You may receive a high-level picture of your production with the multiview capability. This function allows you to monitor eight separate displays and configure them to your liking.
OBS Studio for Windows 11 (Offline Installer)
The original updated Studio of OBS may be downloaded from the following link:
Download OBS Studio for Windows 11 & Mac
From the official website, you can download OBS for your PC. To download OBS Studio for Windows and Mac, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Start your computer’s browser.
- Open your browser and go to the OBS Studio’s official website. You may do so by going to this website and clicking on this link.
- There are three alternatives on the official website: Windows, macOS 10.13+, and Linux. Click on the Windows option to get OBS Studio for Windows PC and the macOS 10.13+ option to obtain OBS Studio for Mac.
- On your PC, the OBS setup file will be downloaded, which you can quickly install.
This is how you can obtain OBS Studio for Windows 11 and Mac. Following the instructions outlined in this post, you can quickly download OBS for your Windows 11 PC for free. Please ask if any queries you may have in the comments section below.