Spotify is the most widely used music services available online, capable of offering around 20 million songs that can be played and searched. However, to download these tracks, one is supposed to get the Spotify Premium Program. But before getting to know about the Premium program, it is necessary to know what Spotify is and how it can be downloaded.
As mentioned earlier, Free Spotify Premium is like a heavenly bliss for music lovers, as it claims to have tracks of all genres. However, owing to music licensing agreements with the record labels and several other reasons, the software is, unfortunately, unable to provide its services everywhere. Due to this reason, the app requires one to confirm the IP address every time a user logs in. But if any specific country is not listed in the app’s geographical position, then the geo-blocking technique will come into play. But if someone is still enthusiastic about getting the app at any cost, then the option of changing the IP address via a VPN is also available.
VPN works by creating a sort of a virtual encrypted tunnel that aims to protect one’s online connection by not disclosing one’s location and activities online. Now the question comes down to what VPN one should go for. This article has this issue sorted as well. This article deems VPN the best in terms of speed, security, unlimited access to several websites, social media accounts, and different messaging apps also. To use it, all one has to do is open this app, login, and select the country where Spotify runs after the connection is established, available Spotify, and start working on it.
Spotify is free of cost, but the free version has limited access, as one is confined to shuffle play only and cannot play new tracks. To enjoy full access, one is supposed to get the premium version. With the premium version, one can download songs without being interrupted by ads. The Premium version comes in three plans.
- $4,99 per month for students
- $6.99/month for individuals
- $14.99 per month for a group of 6 members.
However, for those who want to go on a trial version before getting a paid membership or those who cannot afford to pay this much, this article aims to narrate a method by using which one can get the premium version free of cast. Some of the strategies to get premium versions for free are. Before finding ways to get a free premier membership, it is also essential to know how to sign up for a free account. The steps are:
- First thing First, one needs to open the web page (http://www.spotify.com/).
- Afterward, one is required to click the Get Spotify Free button.
- The user can either log in with his email address or my by his Facebook account.
- If one is logging in with an email address, he must fill in the form with the user name, password, email, date of birth, and gender; with Facebook, one must type in the email address, phone, and password.
- Before signing up, it is better to take a glance at all the necessary terms and conditions.
Now that the users know how to sign up for a free account, it is time to understand how they can get a free account. So, some of the ways to get one’s hand on a free Spotify Premium account are:
Join in with an Acquaintance’s Account
If someone has an acquaintance that uses a Spotify account, he can surely ask him to allow him to be a part of his Spotify family, as it is one of the safest and hassle-free ways to get oneself a Free Spotify Premium account.
Get Different Trial Accounts
Another way to have a free account is to make multiple counts for signing up for the 3-month free trial version. One has to create multiple accounts with different email addresses and passwords, proving to be a nuisance source because one has to remember all the passwords and email addresses for all the reports out there. However, it is still useful as it gives one an insight into how the premium version looks and what it offers.
Another way, possibly difficult but effective, is to install Spotify premium with an installer application. This works for iPhone, and one can get free Spotify Premium iOS 13 without even having to jailbreak the phone. This can be done with different applications like TweakApp, AppValley, or even Cydia Impactor.
To use Cydia Impactor, one is required to use a PC or Mac to install it. Following steps should be followed afterward.
- Open a browser and search the Cydia Impactor home page.
- Afterward, opt for the accurate installation file for the operating system and then download it for installation. One is required to unzip the folder to check the installer.
- The next step is to connect the iPhone with Mac or PC
- Now the app will be transferred to the phone, and one can use it.
For the rest of the apps: TweakApp, AppValley, and TatuApp, the following steps should be followed.
- First of all, it’s necessary to uninstall the Spotify app completely.
- After opening Safari on iOS, one must navigate the webpage to TatuApp’s, TweakApp, AppValley’s home page.
- Then choose the “Install now” option to install the app on the devices.
- Initially, the program will display the option like “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” To resolve this, navigate to Settings> General> Device Management on IOS 13/12. There is also an alternate method available to go to Settings> General> Profiles or Profiles & Device Management on iOS 11.
- Once it is done, open the app and look up Spotify++ and later download it.
- Once downloaded, Spotify premium plus is all ready to be used.
Also, Check :
These are some of the best and most convenient methods to use a Free Spotify Premium account without buying it.