TUT Login Upload Documents Instructions in South Africa. Well, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) is a South African state university. It is one of the country’s major institutions, with approximately 50,000 students enrolled. TUT (Tshwane University of Technology) provides undergraduate and postgraduate programs in several fields.
How To TUT Login And Easily Upload Documents?
To access TUT and submit documents, you must first create a TUT student account. If you do not already have an account, you can set one up by visiting the TUT website. You may login to TUT once you’ve registered an account by following these steps.
- Navigate to the TUT website and click the “Login” button in the upper right corner.
- Please enter your TUT student ID and password.
- Login by clicking the “Login” button.
You may upload documents once you’ve logged in by following these steps.
- Navigate to the “My TUT” tab.
- Select the “Documents” option.
- Then, press the “Upload Documents” button.
- Choose the document to upload and click the “Open” button.
- Then, press the “Upload” button.
Your document will be uploaded to TUT, where it will be accessible to you and your approved users.
Tips On How To Upload Documents At TUT?
Here are some tips for uploading documents to TUT.
- Check that your document is in a format that is supported.TUT accepts the following document formats: PDF, JPG, PNG, and DOCX.
- Make sure your document is at most 10 MB in size.
- You can compress numerous documents into a ZIP file when uploading them.
- If you are experiencing problems uploading a document, don’t hesitate to contact the TUT IT Help Desk.
Consider The Following:
The Bottom Line:
Logging into TUT and uploading documents is a straightforward procedure. You may quickly upload your documents to TUT and make them available to you and your authorized users by following the steps in this article. If you are having problems uploading a document, don’t hesitate to contact the TUT IT Help Desk.