It has parts of science fiction, action, political dystopias, and adventure and has captured the hearts and minds of many young players. This fun and addicting game have broken many records. Many users have indeed complained about setup problems like Cyberpunk 2077 not using GPU on the PC version.
While the stories, settings, and graphics have been praised, the game’s gameplay, AI limits, and technical problems were criticized when it first came out. Don’t worry, though! Here are some settings you can turn off for better speed and the best, most exciting game experience.
Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU – Fix
Here are a few ways to fix the issue.
- First, open the game’s folder and choose Engine. This brings up a list of tabs. Click on “Config,” then open “Memory_pool_budgets.csv” in Google Docs.
- PoolCPU should be set to half your RAM, leaving 4GB for Windows to run.
- Make sure that the amount of VRAM you have matches the number in the PoolGPU field.
- Save your file and play the game again to make changes that stand out.
- Put in the most recent NVIDIA drivers and DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).
- Make sure that the area where the loaded NVIDIA drivers are kept is easy to get to.
- Using DDU is a safe way to get rid of your graphic drivers. Watch out for your NVIDIA settings, as they could get lost.
- Before you put the new drivers on your PC, restart it.
- The custom setup is how you should put in the new NVIDIA drives.
- Once again, restart your PC. Then you can pick up where you left off in the game, but the graphics and speed will be better this time.
This is a quick and simple one-step process for everyone who plays games. To increase the frame rate by a few frames per second, turn down the Cascaded Shadows Range and Cascaded Shadows Resolution settings to medium or low. If you’re using an NVIDIA RTX card, turn on DLSS and features like chromatic distortion and film grain. It’s really simple.
These are some quick fixes for the issue that Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t using GPU, but a company-wide fix is still in the works. Now, carefully follow these steps to make the game use all of your computer’s logic parts and have the best gaming experience possible.
Cyberpunk 2077 came out on December 10, 2020.
Yes, it’s been talked about way too much.
Yes, you can get it for PS5 too.