Netflix is one of the most sought-after and widely used stream services. It has a great collection of amazing movies and seasons that you will never get tired of. It has everything sorted according to your taste, and you can choose whatever genre you feel like choosing. Keeping in view the app’s popularity, have you ever tried launching and accessing Netflix shows on Netflix.com/tv8 and NetflixActivate? And if you have ever tried to, did the code become a hindrance? If you had to deal with it, then it is completely normal for devices like Smart TVs to have your own code. Commonly, Netflix asked for codes when users used a new or unauthorized device or upgraded their device, and the upgrade led to a disparity between Netflix and the device.
This act is a protection mode to guard your Netflix account against authorized users. Netflix is conscious of such culprits and instantly asks for the code, which is usually sent to your email or phone, and if they are unable to get through it within the specified time, they will no longer be allowed to use the Netflix services.
Being the host of over 200 million users, Netflix is on a watch for any illegal activity and is striving hard to protect the accounts and the business from such unauthorized users.
Netflix Online Video Streaming Platform
Netflix is capable enough of rendering high-quality entertainment with amazing TV shows and movies. As mentioned earlier, the serials and movies are much sorted and available in genres. Moreover, it streams through the internet to a variety of devices, including Smartphones, Computers, TVs, Games Consoles, Blu-ray Players, Set-top Boxes, and Streaming Media Players.
Previously, Netflix offered free trials for streaming services, but it has been discontinued now. However, if you are enthusiastic about having Netflix, you can still buy the subscription, which is relatively affordable. The best part about the subscription plan is that it can be canceled.
Netflix’s basic plan includes $8.99/month, with a standard definition view. This plan is for one device only. The standard plan for 2 devices is just $13.99/per month, whereas the premium version is $17.99/monthly, and it supports HD and 4K Ultra HD. It is also capable of streaming 4 devices at a time.
The best part about the streaming services is that it lets users download video content on their devices so they can watch their favorite drama or movie even without an internet connection Through Netflix.com/tv8.
Using Netflix on Smart TV and Blu-Ray Player
Netflix has the capacity to be streamed on Blu-Ray player, home theater system, projectors. Smart TV can also be set up to stream movies and seasons. The recommended smart TVs would be Samsung, Hisense, Sharp, Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, Vestel, and Philips. Apart from that, the newer smart TVs come with a Netflix logo on them, so you won’t get confused about buying a smart TV compatible with Netflix.
Though Netflix is available in every region and works on almost all devices, you are still facing connectivity issues. So, to ensure your safety, it is safe to confirm from the manufacturer. It can be done through email, phone number, and live chat.
Follow these steps.
- First of all, opt for the Internet@TV option from the home screen. You can tap the option on the remote too.
- The second step would be tapping the Netflix option and clicking on the “Sign In” option. If you do not come across any such option, simply select “Yes” on the “Are you a member of Netflix” option on the screen. In case you do not own a membership card, head to www.netflix.com and sign up to register yourself.
- After you sign up, Netflix will send you a code. Enter it on Netflix.com/activate.
Entering Code Displayed on the TV: Netflix.com/tv8
- First up, you need to sign up through your TV and your device. Make sure the internet connection is good. Then, head to Netflix.com/tv8 on the computer.
- Revert to your TV and tap the “internet” option from the home screen. Now, move to Netflix and follow the prompts for registering the account. You have the option of tapping the Netflix button on the remote.
- Once you receive the code, head back to Netflix.com/tv8. Enter the code and click the “Continue” option for proceeding.
Entering Code on Netflix.com/Activate
So, Follow these steps if you want to activate Netflix and your device wants you to enter the activation code.
- First of all, head to www.netflix.com/activate and sign up with the help of login details.
- Next up, choose the profile you wish to stream or download movies from. Each family may have its own profile, with each guided by a 4 digit pin.
- Now, enter the code sent to your email or phone in the “enter code field.”
- Tap “Activate” for connecting to your Netflix account. Enjoy watching shows on Netflix.com/tv8.
Activating Netflix on Apple TV
Apple TV 2nd generation and onwards can stream Netflix.com/tv8. You can use your Netflix account on your Apple TV using the following method.
- Firstly, navigate to the home screen and opt for Netflix from the menu.
- You can sign in with the details. If registration is still due, simply head to the registration page. After that, head back to Apple TV and enter the email and password.
Follow these steps to use Netflix on Apple TV 4th generation and Apple TV 4k.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Then, Head to the App store from the home screen.
- Choose Netflix and install it.
- Once you have installed it, open the app and sign in with the already existing detail.
- You are recommended to create one in case you are not a registered member yet.
Setting up Netflix on Google TV
Google TV is an interface responsible for housing content from different streaming channels. This software is available on only a few devices. It is mostly available on the devices manufactured above the years 2012 and 2014.
- If you are using Sony, the Google TV users should opt for the “Home Button” on the wireless keyboard remote and opt for “All apps”.
- Now, head to the Netflix app with the help of arrow keys on the remote and then click once found.
- In case you don’t have the account, do it on the web and head back to enter the login details.
The Hisense Google TV users are recommended to click the “All Apps” button on the remote> tab Netflix and opt for Member Sign in. Ensure to follow the prompts to be able to activate Netflix on the device.
Activating Netflix on Chromecast
Chrome is connected to the TV through an HDMI port. It is akin to casting your content from the laptop, computer, and smartphone into a bigger screen for an amazing experience.
Follow these steps to activate Netflix on Chrome.
- Download Netflix on the phone.
- Decide your purchase plan. With Google Chromecast, you can stream in 1080p. To be able to stream in 4k, you will require a Chromecast Ultra. If any of it does not bother you at all, opt for any plan of your choice.
- Now plug the Chromecast in the HDMI port and the USB cord goes straight to the outlet using the Chromecast adapter. A bright led on the device indicates the preciseness of the process.
- Turn on your computer and head to settings. Head to HDMI and set up. Download the Google Home app from the Google Play Store or App Store on the basis of the Chromecast device. Most Android devices come with Netflix already installed on them.
- Now, head back to the Netflix app for enabling the device for different services.
- Lastly, move the cursor or the thumb to the right side. Click on the cast icon, and the device available will be displayed. Opt for the desirable Chromecast, and Netflix will connect to the screen at once.
Activating Netflix on Roku
Ruku enables you to have different streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu, etc. You can watch free as well as paid content on it. To set up Netflix on Roku, follow these steps.
- Firstly, sign up for a Roku account
- Head to the Roku TV and opt for Netflix from the Home Screen.
- Sign in after receiving a response from the page. Tap Yes in the case of no sign-in option.
- Log in with the current email address. Register yourself on Instagram in case you haven’t registered yet.
Activating Netflix on Microsoft Windows
You can also activate Windows tablets and computers to show Netflix. However, Windows8 and onwards are capable of using Netflix.com/tv8.
Follow these steps.
- Head to the “Start menu” on the computer and opt for “Store.”
- Enter: Netflix” on the search bar and start searching
- Once the app comes to the fore, install it on your device and then sign in to continue. Use your Microsoft login details to opt-in if you are asked to sign in.
- Here, go back to the Start Menu and look for the Netflix app. Launch it.
- Click Sign in and enter your email/phone number and password to access Netflix.
- You can start watching video content from Netflix after tapping Sign in.
Activating Netflix on Mac
Though the Mac computers don’t have any Netflix app, you can still access content like TV shows and movies by using a device browser like Netflix.com/tv8.
We will tell you how to do it.
- First of all, head to the Netflix Website from the browser and opt for Sign In.
- Now, Enter your email address & password to access Netflix.
Owning an Airplay-compatible device lets you cast it to the Mac computer. For this. Follow these steps.
- First, download the Netflix app on the IOS device supporting Airplay.
- Make sure you have a wifi connection
- Launch Airplay on IOS device.
- Opt for Screen Mirroring.
- Identify and opt for Mac.
- Head to the Netflix app and start watching by clicking Play on the desirable video content.
Activating Netflix on Kindle Fire/Fire Tablet
Follow these steps To Activate Netflix on Kindle.
- Start, Head to the Home screen and click search.
- Enter Netflix on the search bar and send for queries.
- Now, Click on the Netflix logo to install or download. The options may also come as Free, Get App, or Download.
- After installation, launch the device from the app and click Sign in. Enter the login details.
- Once logged in, have fun watching TV shows and movies.
Activating Microsoft XBOX 360 for Netflix Streaming
Here is the easy guide for activating Microsoft XBOX 360 for Netflix.com/tv8
- First of all, power up the device and head to the Xbox Live Profile. Enter your Login details for it
- Head to Microsoft Store and later Apps section. Tap Netflix.
- The next step would be installing it.
- Now, tap Launch and sign in to Netflix. Enter the email and password to get access.
- Have fun using Netflix.
Activating Netflix on Playstation PS 3 and 4
Did you know your PlayStation is also capable of activating a Netflix account? Well, you heard it right. It does activate Netflix if only you have the internet facility.
Well, Follow these steps if you do not know how to do it.
- First up, boot up PS3 and log into the PS network account.
- Install the Netflix app on the PS network by clicking Download.
- Head back to the hub and tap TV and video after installation is complete.
- Opt for the downloaded app Netflix and tap Start
- Now, log in to the Netflix account by entering the access details.
Activating Netflix on Android Devices
No matter what brand phone you are using, you are good to go as long as it has an Android version 5.0 and onwards.
We will be guiding you through the process in these steps.
- First up, launch the Google Play store on your phone and look up Netflix within the search field
- Install the Netflix app on the device
- Then, Open the Netflix app and sign in using the details. Get yourself registered in case you are not the Member
- Viola! You are done.
Activating Netflix on IOS devices
The device must be running iOS 13 and onwards for activating Netflix. Let us show you how to do it
- Head to the AppStore and enter Netflix into the search field.
- Install the Netflix App and open it after installation.
- Sign in with the login details. A gentle reminder to create your account in case you don’t have any.
- Make sure the login details are valid. Bingo! You’re done.
This is how you can activate a Netflix account using various platforms and Stream Netflix.com/tv8. The process is simple, and we have made it easier by showing it in steps.